Outfit deets below…
b r i e f r e c a p:
- What is on my head exactly? Mini Twists
- When did you get them done? Sept. 20th
- Where did you get them done? Sabine’s Hallway located in Brooklyn, New York.
- How long did they take? about 1 1/2 hrs
- How much are they? $100
- What made you get them? I wanted a “protective style” to cut my “hair time” to practically 0 minutes as to give me more time to get ready for work and such. They remind me of sisterlocs in the size and styles I’m able to do with them. Great for the gym!
- Have I gotten them redone? Nope!
- When should you remove them? 3 -4 weeks before my hair starts to lock
- Do you miss Demi your afro? Nope especially now that it’s becoming more cooler and my hair was away for majority of the summer. Plus I’ve gotten used to not having to do my hair daily.
- When will you get them done again? I intend to before christmas.
see my favorite hairstyles below… Continue reading
This weekend ended up being amazing. Got to meet some very amazing people, learn some new things from Beverly Smith, a pioneer in the fashion industry, and enjoy some much needed girl time over the Teas & Tangles brunch.
Find out what I wore below…
It’s that time of year where we have to start transitioning our wardrobe. Adding hats, tights, and boots to the everyday outfit options. For some it’s the best time of the year…for me not so much. I’m an island baby born in the summertime you can’t blame me for preferring warm weather. Anywho!! As I get my closet fall/winter ready I’m sure to keep my vibrant neon colors, boots with cutouts, and cute accessories out to dress up any outfit. Take a look below at some of my fave staples and get some inspiration for your own wardrobe!