b r i e f r e c a p:
- What is on my head exactly? Mini Twists
- When did you get them done? Sept. 20th
- Where did you get them done? Sabine’s Hallway located in Brooklyn, New York.
- How long did they take? about 1 1/2 hrs
- How much are they? $100
- What made you get them? I wanted a “protective style” to cut my “hair time” to practically 0 minutes as to give me more time to get ready for work and such. They remind me of sisterlocs in the size and styles I’m able to do with them. Great for the gym!
- Have I gotten them redone? Nope!
- When should you remove them? 3 -4 weeks before my hair starts to lock
- Do you miss Demi your afro? Nope especially now that it’s becoming more cooler and my hair was away for majority of the summer. Plus I’ve gotten used to not having to do my hair daily.
- When will you get them done again? I intend to before christmas.
see my favorite hairstyles below…
french roll w/ pompadour
keep up with me